Thursday 21 February 2008

Writing Prompts

Hi - I am back... wild week, where I have had a double whammy, not only have we been moving Toby down to Cullompton, but moving my desk in the office.

Now the former you might understand and sympathise with the logistics, but you might wonder quite why I have been so traumatised by movement of my location within the office.

I could find nothing when I arrived back in on Monday - the last time I had see such total devastation it was on the news and had had a tornado listing...

So I have spent the week clearing up and am in a quiet place of contentment, so was quite staggared that others aren't also in the place of calm... one person in partcular could only be described as "Riven with Resentment"

So I give this to you today as a prompt - write about being Riven with Resentment...

Right firstly in a first person, then move on to successive paragraphs and changing of points of view... does this subtly alter your writing? different views of the same room?

I would be interested to read your work.

Best wishes one and all.
Shani



AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.

No comments: